Drink the World Beer Festival is your passport to unlimited pours of specialty craft beers from around the world, including favorites from the local brewing scene. Navigate your way through an interactive world of beer at the historic DAR Constitution Hall featuring 80+ beers from over 40 countries. Have your pick of either Friday or Saturday sessions and get ready to Drink the World with thousands of your closest drinking buddies.
Beer Festival Includes:
- Three or four hours of unlimited beer tastings from around the world
- Exclusive full pours stations
- Live music, surprise entertainment, and heated beer garden
- Drink the World souvenir tasting glass
- Drink the World exclusive interactive passport and map
- Complimentary photo booth, raffle, and contests
- Delicious international cuisine
- Historic indoor venue (DAR Constitution Hall)
- Thousands of your closest friends to Drink the World with!
Dress code: We encourage you to wear your most festive international garb. Prizes will be awarded for the most festively dressed participants.
Are you READY to DRINK THE WORLD?!
DAR Constitution Hall
1776 D St NW, Washington, DC 20006
DAR Constitution Hall is located on 18th St. NW between C and D Streets.
Get ready to Drink the World at Washington DC’s largest Concert hall.Buy Tickets